How to Use Garden Sage Tea To Eliminate Hot Flashes at Menopause

Check out my new video. It’s also on YouTube. Learn all about Garden Sage and how it can eliminate hot flashes and help you cope with stress and anxiety.

Leave A Reply (7 comments so far)

1. Tracy Matthewman
    3 years ago

Thanks for this Wendy…AWESOME job!! You look great on video. You’re a leader to follow!! I’ll consider you part of my “tribe”.

2. michelle
    3 years ago

Hello, I am 51 and entering menopause, still get my periods but they are getting shorter with longer wait times.
    have had 3 nights in a row of waking up with night sweats. Last night, awake @ 13:43,4:45 etc, hot , sweaty,,, yuk!!! I am exhausted,
    I am going to buy sage and; have some tea.

• Wendy Vineyard
      3 years ago

Good idea Michelle. Let me know how it goes. Remember, if you don’t like the taste, experiment with 1/2 tsp or so, of honey. Good luck!

3. vera
    1 year ago

I am 53years old ,mother of three, i have been suffering from hotflashes for the past 5 years,I have tried several herbal treatment like ginsin,evening primrose oil,selenium ,vtamin C, D.E and hibiscus tea but no effect.I dont want to take any hormonal replacement treatment due to the side effect they have. I am walking alternative evening for 1 hour
    May you kindly advice me ..I AM so tired with this HOTFLASHES

• Wendy Vineyard
      1 year ago

Hi Vera: I am sure that 5 years of hot flashes would exhaust anyone!

There are four approaches you can take – 1. Treat the symptom – there are many herbal and aromatherapy remedies that will help reduce or stop hot flashes e.g. sage tea, Vitex or Clary Sage essential oil; 2. Choose a coping strategy – “Cold Front” palm packs cool down your hot flashes when you apply them to the back of your neck, head, chest and wrists (see my review: http://www.naturalmenopausenow.com/2012/11/20/cool-product-stops-hot-flashes-discreetly/; 3. Find a herbal remedy that works for you to balance your hormones e.g. Maca root, DIM, Bell Master Herbalist HRT Menopause Combo, etc.

The fourth strategy may be the most important for your health at menopause and the years beyond – improve your lifestyle choices –
      Are you drinking enough water to support your body weight?
      Are you exercising several times a week doing something you enjoy?
      Are you doing something about your stress? Either removing things in your life that stress you or investing time in coping strategies such as meditation, visualization, Tai Chi or yoga?
      How much junk food are you eating?
      Have you ever considered doing a nutritional cleanse to remove toxins from your body? I highly recommend it!
      Do you know how to prepare nutritious meals from scratch?
      Are you getting enough high quality sleep each night?

I would love to help you make the choices that will support your long-term health and happiness. check out the ‘Services’ tab on this website and click on ‘Individual Coaching’.

Hope this helps. Let me know!

Wendy

4. olinda mckinley
    10 months ago

I have been having hot flashes for 23ys,have tumors cant take meds.m

• Wendy Vineyard
      6 months ago

Look for natural remedies to get rid of hot flashes by searching my website for ‘hot flashes’ and ‘cruciferous vegetables’. Also, 23 years is an awfully long time to have any condition. Just something for you to consider – who, or what in your life has been making you hot and angry for 23 years? Sometimes what’s going on in our lives emotionally can contribute to physical symptoms. It may not be the whole picture, but it could help to know if there are unresolved emotional issues that are contributing to the problem. I work with women who want to release negative emotions, limiting decisions and grow into the person they really want to become.

Get Your
FREE
Menopause Fix Kit here!

Enroll now to receive:
A 5-day mini e-course "5 Worst Menopause Mistakes" to jump-start your journey to better health and wellness - now and beyond menopause.
A "Menopause Checklist" - See the current state of your menopause. Do you need to take action now? This checklist will help you decide.
Powerful natural menopause tips, strategies & resources, articles, recipes and insights.
* First Name
* = Required Field

Wendy Vineyard at Linked In

FREE 30-minute
Menopause Strategy Session
for Action-Takers

Are you ready to take action about your menopause challenges?

Complete the questionnaire at www.AskWendyVineyard.com today to qualify for a FREE private Menopause Strategy Session.

We'll discuss:
Your most troubling menopause challenges.
What you've tried and are currently doing to enhance your well-being
Your health and wellness goals
Practical natural remedies that will help you – FAST!
The single most important first steps to wellness that you can do now.

Do it now! The four time slots I make available every week fill up quickly!

www.AskWendyVineyard.com

Want to know some
really useful secrets
about menopause that
your doctor doesn't
have time to tell you?
Listen to This!

Surgery, drugs and added hormones won't keep you young. So what will?

Slow Aging at the Cellular Level!
Look and Feel 10 to 15 Years Younger

After 10 months of using this 'youthful aging' supplement,

my gray hair is being naturally replaced by my original hair color;
age spots and wrinkles are disappearing;
and energy and stamina are returning!
To order Product B or to learn more: